Selasa, 19 Juli 2011

I Was Complaining ( Aku Mengeluh)

Hi this blogger I want to vent a little with my life is always filled with obstacles, whatever the problem I guess it's easy for me to do always end up hard for me to live.

My life is sometimes complicated to express with my words. if I could be like the people who cuman wink all done by itself. but why do I always have to give God the hardships and difficulties I would experience. if nothing else it's easy for me, sometimes in the course of my sweet I could just fall by itself, even in all my affairs are complicated for me to do, there must be barriers that I experienced

I wanted to like people even like the closest friends that rely on a smile all go away easily, but why to me so complicated. heart felt justice was not on me, but maybe this ordeal will finish with the pleasure or will all of this will continue until death.

ease give me a yes GOD, I want to be like my friends, I want to be like the others. give ease to my GOD YES, give your servant your greatness is what I waited until the end of my ..

my complaints in my daily life now. hopefully all of this could be a lesson for me and for all "NEVER SEE BECAUSE THE ISSUES THAT CAN EASILY OVER IN GRIEFT LATER".


2 komentar: